Answering Your Big Question
How Do I Fix My Cell Reception Problems?
We specialize in one of the following, but we'll help guide you through the other 2.
- Switch or Complain, but at the end of the day you'll have to Wait until the cell carriers fix the problem, depending on the reason you could wait years. MORE
- Buy a device that is intended to fix the problem and attempt to install it yourself. SHOP INSTALL
- Hire a professional certified installer to install a signal booster and make sure it is optimally tuned. This is our specialty.
Why Fix It?
Maybe you've already thought about this and that's how you've ended up on this site. Here are what we believe to be the top reasons to fix your cell reception:
- Security - In emergency situations what do people reach for first? What if it doesn't work?
- Money - Customers expect to be able to reach you. First to answer the phone or return emails to inquiries is critical for business success in most industries.
- Save Time. Your most valuable finite resource. Think about the time you waste getting to that spot where your phone works or all the redials to get the right information across.
Who We Cater To
- Home Based Businesses
- Large Homes
- Small Offices with less than 100 devices
- Buildings under 100,000 ft2
Boost Your Cell Signal!
Welcome to Cell Booster Installer ( CBI ). Here you will find world class products and solutions to solve your cell signal issues. Cell phone signal boosters overcome the problem of dropped calls, limited range and slow data rates for cell phones and data cards by amplifying weak cellular signals or bringing cell service into buildings made of steel and concrete. CBI will cover you in all phases of your project from Site Survey, Design, Installation, and Service work.
Seeing is Believing
To truly understand the difference we can make for you, the best thing to do is schedule a no hassle, no obligation demo like many of our customers before.
Available for free Demonstrations within:
- Entire Phoenix, AZ Metro area
- 50 miles of Colorado Springs, CO